Serves: Total: 35min Prep: 30min Cook: 5min
• 500g cooked lobster
• 6 fresh, good-quality hot dog buns, brioche rolls or crusty French bread rolls.
• 5 tbsp mayonnaise
• 1 tbsp lime juice
• 2 celery sticks, stringed and diced
• small pinch of cayenne pepper
• 1 tbsp butter for the rolls
• chopped chives (optional)
• Crack the cooked lobster tail down the back, remove all the meat, cut it into large chunks and set aside. Remove the gut if present.
• Mix mayonnaise , lemon juice, celery, cayenne and a small pinch of salt, combine with the lobster meat. Taste and adjust the seasoning. If eating straight away, leave at room temperature – or hold in refrigerator for up to 1 day in advance.
• Preheat the oven, and warm the rolls prior to serving.
• To serve, split the rolls and lightly butter.
• Divide the lobster mix between the rolls, scatter with chives (if using)
• Can serve with French Fries.