1. Objectives for Personal Data Collection
Thammachart Seafood will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for management and administrative purposes in order to ensure that Thammachart Seafood is able to run the business with you appropriately, effectively and lawfully in order to fulfil obligation under contracts, to perform transactions, to provide a suitable products and services, to response to orders and requests, to improve quality of products and services or to pursue any other the legitimate interests of Thammachart Seafood.
You are free to decide whether you will allow Thammachart Seafood to collect your Personal Data. However, please kindly note that if you decide not to provide your Personal Data, you may not be able to earn some certain benefits i.e. Thammachart Seafood may have insufficient information to entering into a contract with you or perform our obligations or commitments in some circumstances.
Now therefore, Thammachart Seafood would like to inform about the objectives of collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Data as follows:
- To identify of your identity;
- To create personal account or membership;
- To process payment;
- To deliver purchased product and tax invoice;
- To offer products and services;To conduct surveys related to products and services;
- To improve our websites to serve our users’ purposes;
- To be a communication and advertisement channel;
- To have security in designated place and area e.g., CCTV recording.
- To ensure compliance related to the implications of Data Protection Law, Public Health Law, Tax Law, Labour Law and other relevant laws;
- To establish, exercise or defense of legal rights or claims as necessary;
- To comply with law and regulation or lawful requests by public authorities or where otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws, court orders, government regulations, or regulatory authorities whether regional or international;
- To pursue Thammachart Seafood legitimate interests, for example to prevent fraud or reporting potential crimes.
2. Collected Data
For objectives as specified above, Thammachart Seafood may collect, use and disclose your Personal Data. The type of data collected will depend on the interaction between you and Thammachart Seafood, including but not limited to the following information:
- Personal details such as name, surname, photo, gender, birthday, ID number, passport number, and resident country;
- Contact information such as address, email, contact number;
- Payment information such as information related to credit/debit card number including name on card, card number, issued Bank, issued country and expiration date;
- Technical information such as IP address, cookies, access devices, location while using the website;
- Purchase history;
- Satisfaction information as provided by you;
- Public social media information;
- Sensitive information provided by you such as your food allergies;
- Any other information you willing to provide.
Your personal information will be collected for as long as necessary to satisfy the purposes for which your personal data has been collected. For example, if you ordered our products through our online channel, Thammachart Seafood will collect data related to your transaction and will keep such information as long as necessary to achieve the objective of that particular transaction or in case you subscribed for Thammachart Seafood’s newsletter, your information will be collected and used until you unsubscribed or notify us that you no longer want to receive newsletter.
Thammachart Seafood may acquire your consent to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes, which include but not limited to;
- collect and use your sensitive personal data as necessary.
- analyse your preferences and consumption behaviour in order to forecast your preferences based on your profile analysis in order to offer you with a targeted content and advertisement.
- if you are a minor, incompetent or quasi-incompetent person whose consent must be given by their parent, guardian or curator (as the case may be).
- send or transfer your personal data to overseas, which may have inadequate personal data protection standards.
If it is necessary for compliance with the applicable laws, Thammachart Seafood may process your personal data without your consent. In this regard, Thammachart Seafood will strictly comply with the relevant laws in the proceeding of your personal data.
5. Disclosure of Personal Data
Thammachart Seafood may be required to disclose your Personal Data internally and may need to disclose Personal Data to third party, both domestic and overseas, who has appropriated personal data protection standard. In this regard, Thammachart Seafood will provide appropriate contract to protect your Personal Data:
Types of third parties that may receive your information e.g.;
- Contractual parties whose provide Thammachart Seafood’s services such as
- Data analysis service providers
- Marketing agency
- Other agencies whose operate or has an agreement with Thammachart Seafood
- Trade partners
- Certified authorities which Thammachart Seafood is requested to be certified for its own beneficiary including other auditing agencies
Any third party who has legitimate rights to access to your Personal Data
6. Accessing website
Thammachart Seafood is obliged under Thai law to retain your computer traffic data, for at least ninety days from the date you entered into Thammachart Seafood’s website. However, Thammachart Seafood will not use such data to analyze consumption behavior or conduct market research without your explicit consent.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer's browser or devices when you connect or visit Thammachart Seafood’s website to navigate you through our website, deliver user friendly and more personalized service to you. However, Cookies will not collect information stored on your computer.
For certain operations, Thammachart Seafood will use third party services provider, for example, tracking and analysing statistical use and information of users of the Thammachart Seafood website in order to customize our website according to your individual interests and manage content on the website.
8. Your Rights
As a Data Subject, you have the rights as following:
- To withdraw consent for the collection, use or disclose Personal Data;
- To request access to and obtain copy of your Personal Data or to request the disclosure of the acquisition of your Personal Data obtained without consent;
- To request to obtain Personal Data and request for transferring Personal Data to third party if it can be done by the automatic means;
- To object the collection, use or disclosure of the Personal Data;
- To request to erase or destroy Personal Data, or anonymise the Personal Data to become the anonymous data;
- To request to restrict the use of Personal Data;
- To request to update, complete and not misleading of Personal Data collected.
You can exercise your rights by sending Thammachart Seafood an email or sending a written notice to Thammachart Seafood, attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent details requested. Thammachart Seafood will be processed such information received in accordance with, and to extent permitted by applicable laws.
Please note that Thammachart Seafood shall retain our rights under the laws to reject your request in certain circumstances. If Thammachart Seafood decided to reject your request, you will be notified the reason for such rejection. Thammachart Seafood will try our best, also with considering technical capabilities to satisfy you with how we process your Personal Data. However, if you have unresolved concerns, you can complain to Thammachart Seafood or proceed further to the Data Protection Authorities.
9. Protection of Personal Data
Thammachart Seafood determines to protect your Personal Data with our security standard and will provide appropriate safeguards to protect your Personal Data in order to ensure that Personal Data will be legally and appropriately collected, used or disclosed.
10. Changes to Privacy Notice
Thammachart Seafood reserves the right to make changes to this Notice to be appropriate and in accordance with the laws. Please frequently check to see any update or change to Thammachart Seafood’s Privacy Notice.
In case that you have any enquiries or would like to exercise your rights or need any help regarding to your Personal Data, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating your purposes and provided us with your personal information together with an evidence to verify your identity such as ID card. However, Thammachart Seafood may ask for additional relevant documents or may reject your requested if Thammachart Seafood received insufficient information.