Serves: Total: 1hr 30min Prep: 1 hr 15 min Cook: 10min
4 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1 tsp. chilli flakes
2 limes, juiced
1 tbsp. finely chopped preserved lemon
4 tbsp. finely chopped coriander leaves
500g Roma truss tomatoes, snipped in half steamed couscous and fresh mint leaves to serve
• Put the olive oil, cumin, paprika, chilli flakes, lime juice, preserved lemon rind and coriander in a bowl and stir to combine.
• Line a baking tray with baking paper and lay the salmon fillet portions over the top.
• Spoon the spice mixture over the salmon, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour.
• Preheat oven to 200°C.
• Add the tomatoes to the salmon tray and bake uncovered for 10 minutes, or until cooked to personal liking.
• Serve with steamed couscous and some fresh mint leaves.