• Put the olive oil, cumin, paprika, chilli flakes, lime juice, preserved lemon rind and coriander in a bowl and stir to combine.
• Line a baking tray with baking paper and lay the salmon fillet portions over the top.
• Spoon the spice mixture over the salmon, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour.
• Preheat oven to 200°C.
• Add the tomatoes to the salmon tray and bake uncovered for 10 minutes, or until cooked to personal liking.
• Serve with steamed couscous and some fresh mint leaves.
• 4 x 150g salmon fillet portions
• 4 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 tbsp. ground cumin
• 1 tsp. smoked paprika
• 1 tsp. chilli flakes
• 2 limes, juiced
• 1 tbsp. finely chopped preserved lemon
• 4 tbsp. finely chopped coriander leaves
• 500g Roma truss tomatoes, snipped in half steamed couscous and fresh mint leaves to serve