• Shred Thammachart Seafood Crab Sticks with real crab meat and place it in a large bowl.
• Mix in the onion, garlic, jalapeno, and scallions. Using kitchen gloves, add the eggs and mix with your hands. You want the mixture to bind together, without being runny.
• Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
• Heat a large pan with oil over medium-low heat. You don’t want the pan to be too hot or the omelettes will burn.
• With a spoon, pick up chunks of the crab mixture, and place them onto the pan.
• Shape into round shapes using your spoon. Pan fry them until both sides become golden brown about 2-3 minutes on each side.
• Repeat until you are finished with the whole batch.
•1 (1 lb) Thammachart Seafood Crab Sticks
• 1 onion, very thinly sliced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 jalapeno, finely diced
• 2-3 scallions, chopped
• 7 eggs
• Pinch of Salt, and Black pepper to taste
• Vegetable oil for the pan