OUR MARCH CATCH OF THE SEASON ' SKREI '
or Norwegian Atlantic Cod
One of the most legendary and nutritious catch of the Barents Sea.
Norwegian fishermen have to be brave enough in the darkest, coldest nights and pounding waves to greet the arrival of the 'wonderer' or Skrei. Even though the north of Norway is in rough and ferocious conditions, Norwegian Cod will maintain in the most immaculate conditions. No bruises or damage, packed and processed in the highest quality that fit the standard (weight have to be 2kg)
Ready to serve you this beautifully white Cod in 3 remarkable meals at The Dock by Thammachart Seafood and Ocean Bar @Central Chidlom
( Skrei Cod Carpaccio )
The Dock 'CATCH OF THE SEASON' introducing 'SKREI' Taste the true taste of the most loved fish by the Norwegian with this carpaccio dish.
( Skrei Cod Tacos )
Skrei Tacos, a truly healthy delicious dish. wrapped in warm tortilla including freshly grilled Skrei cod, ripe tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, seasoned with lime juice, olive oil, homemade aioli and spicy mayo sauce – Packed full of flavours.
( Steak & Clams )
Bringing you the finest wild-caught Cod from Norway to create this classic ' Skrei Steak' Lightly grilled Skrei cod steak, New Zealand Cloudy Bay diamond clams and our tasty sauce that will highlight Cod's silky smooth texture throughout the season.
Skrei is ultra-premium speciality Norwegian Cod treasured the world over for its beautifully white meat, delicate flake, and extraordinary flavour.
Skrei is rich in protein, vitamin D and other vitamins and minerals as B12, Iodine and Selenium:
- Protein, contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Vitamin D, contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, and teeth. Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B12, contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells, reduce tiredness and fatigue and the formation of new cells.
- Iodine which contributes to the normal functions of the nervous system and the maintenance of normal skin.
- Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function, maintenance of normal hair and nails, and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Due to the prime condition of this hard swimming Cod, it has extra firm muscles, firm and delicate white meat. Beautifully white, light and lean with delicate, silky-smooth flavour, and not at least the clean taste that comes from swimming in the cold, clear waters of Norway. The flavour is unique. It breaks into beautiful translucent flakes, which is always a sign of quality. This is a seasonal and high-quality product. Its white meat is firmer than that of much other fish and it’s suitable for various preparations.
Discover Skrei Exclusive Menu
FROM MARCH - THE END OF APRIL